My karma ran over my dogma...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Rainbow

GUESS WHAT GUYS? I DID A RAINBOW!!! and i was just like fooling around, and i was like OMG and started freaking out it was great. and then i scored on Pete (who's a keeper) with the outside of my left foot so i was like this is a good practice and then petey told us that we were playing worse than ever even worse then when we played Triange United... so my bubble was popped. o well.

But my good old bubble is back again now cuz i realized that tomorrow is the LAST DAY OF QUAKERISM AND ETHICS AND THAT ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yipee

3 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Maddie said…

    Yay on the rainbow! Yay on the death of ethics!

    ...crocheting shorts club...teehee

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    theology is one of those things that could be great or hell. sounds like its great 4 lena yay! i took a class like that from henry except that i cant remember much about it...it was called god and us

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    w/e

    i couldnt remember the name for ages it really pissed me off

     

Post a Comment

<< Home