My karma ran over my dogma...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Darlin', darlin', stand... by me

Song stuck in my head- someone needs to burn me that song! (max?)

News flash: Maddy is now Madagascar! (like I am Rutabaga, or Rupert)

SO here is my lovely schedule regarding the events of the next month-ish:
Tomorrow I leave to go to the beach- good old Okey-dokey (Okracoke)
We arrive back at home late a week later and leave for Canada at 7 the next morning; when, let the record show, I will fly all by myself to Chicago and then Toronto!
After 10 days learning how to waterski and getting major wedgies when i fall, (or so I've heard), reading a million books, and playing the game of my heart, wicked words of course, I fly (again alone) to Montana where I spend a week camping and hiking near Missoula with my delightful family (ahem).
We reluctantly depart from the beautiful mountains (I hope) and fly back home, where I head out to my soccer team camp in Fayetteville for the weekend, and play soccer 24/7.
After returning home Sunday night, I will (hopefully) depart for Maddy's lakehouse for 3 or 4 days!
After that I'm home free (mostly) so call me when I get back from everything!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger hayley said…

    omg i love to waterski. have too much fun lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home