My karma ran over my dogma...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

so... although I've definately told all of you except maybe lena cuz i havent had time to respond to our great long email running thing BUT i am going to type it again because it's so exciting. : ) yay

ok so we'd driven up to the coast (we were playing Coastal Crew) and that's like a 3 hour long drive and really stressful because we have to beat everyone in our division to move up to first division and we have and should beat everybody except the Wilson team and when we play them that's going to be reallyreallyreally stressful but ANYWAY...
so it was at the very end of the second half w/ maybe ten min. left, and this girl (#99) was trying to get the ball past and she was like pulling and grabbing at me so i got mad and pulled on her jersey. It was right in front of the other team's parents and she turned around and punched me in the face. so i slapped her and we started to like, fight, and it was SO fun... *giggle*...
so then she kicked me and the ref pulled us apart and gave her a red card and send her off the field. and then he gave me a yellow card. the parents were like three feet away, and like freaking out at me and yelling really nasty things at me and the ref and i know it was stupid but i cracked up and kinda chuckled a little... and then the parents REALLY freaked out at me and it was funny cuz, i mean, they were adults acting like little kids. anyway, my coach took me out, just to be safe and there was only like 10 min. left. then we scored three more goals in the last five min. and won 6-1 and life is good and my coach called me Rocky... : )

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Maddie said…

    I wish I could have seent that...:P

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    no me too and i was so excited!! omg i started laughing so hard it was great

     

Post a Comment

<< Home