My karma ran over my dogma...

Saturday, May 14, 2005

My Research Paper

OMFG!!!!! Stupid stupid stupid research paper. this is my day:
wake up, have breakfast
work on my research paper until 1
sing with Daddy's group for an hour or so
work on my paper
mow the yard
work on my paper
I'll eat dinner, and then work on my paper some more after this

It's 7:25, which means ive been working on it for...about eight hours today!!!!!!!!! Am I looking forward to high school! and I've only got five pages typed, and i'm freaking out about the citation thing...wait, is it supposed to be doublespaced? Oh SHIT...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    three waves of feminism
    i turned my font to size 8, but i dont think adam will be excactly delighted with that one
    plus i have to do my UW essay, and rachel had that whole sob speech where she was like, my class always takes second place behind american history and i allow it and blah so now i rlly have to do my essay...

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Maddie said…

    Wow, nine comments. Go Ruthie!

    It's awesome that we like the same books. I'd start a group blog about books or something, but I'm too lazy.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    Max! you took up all the space! I appreciate it tho!
    A blog book club would rock!
    and shush sony, u have to work like 2 hrs a day on hw!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home