My karma ran over my dogma...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Yay soccer party!

The soccer party today was almost as fun as the one we had when it was a half day! Dylan even turned on the sprinklers for a little! But it wasnt all girls so it lacked the certain umph of where one can parade about in a revealing bikini and not care.
OMG my life's dream is to go skinny dipping at midnight with a bunch of friends...doesnt that sound amazing?!?! (Right max?) My other life's dream is to own a pair of home-tiedyed underwear, but thats another story...
Anyway, we had cake and talked sentimentally about how much we loved each other, the team, Dylan, etc. and had cake!! After a good bit of running around and kicking the ball with our (my) bare feet.
I love frisbee-ing! It was SO fun. I hate how Ben can throw such a sweet throw really far, he's like a frisbee-ing genius! I hung out with Jeramie and Dru and juggled cuz Max was hanging all over Joe and Momo was with her. But it was great!
We were talking about our plans and stuff, and I think it would be REALLY cool to all get together, like all the fourth year girls (if we included the guys, the girls would clique off again and show off and stuff). We might do that before the dance, but I dunno. We'll see. If not, I want everyone to party at my house at the end of the year, OK guys?
Time to work on my research paper....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home