My karma ran over my dogma...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

why is everything about me in my mind?


sry i havent posted in a while, just been really lazy...

not much new news in my life, just soccer... which i'm not going to blabber on about anymore!

dont u wish you could go up to random people and be like, "be my friend"!? that would make life so much greater. or, "tell me why you feel bad and ill make it better." like, wouldnt that be so great if people actually told u stuff, and then u could make it better? but then if they were someone that u didnt really wanna talk to then it would suck. because i find myself telling stuff to people that i dont really want to tell, i know that i dont want them to know certain things but i tell them anyway and fuck everything up.

so... why is everything about me in my mind? i watched this awesome movie called What the bleep do we know? about how nothing is real only what we perceive it is... it was amazing...anyway...

so i was bored so i added a pic from montana... we camped in a copse of trees right in front of me and i skinny dipped in that freezing freezing lake it was like jumping in ice and then i climbed that mountain, i just decided to climb it. i didnt get to the very top, thats way too steep i would fall over. its a HELL of a lot taller than it looks, from halfway up i couldnt even see our tents, next to where I'm standing in the pic. so i got nervous and decided to come down. also i was barefoot and i was getting rlly steep and there was nettles.

oo this is fun im gonna put another pic on!






yay canada max I LOVE YOU!







4th year trip... happy days!


the people we went hiking w/ in Montana, except for the old guy in the front. the guy molly's sitting on is hot! he lives in canada and plays soccer!...but REALLY bad pic of me dont look at that

3 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    how do you get them to stop that? like wiht the identification thing?

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    ahhhhhhhhhhh well hopefully i got rid of you u little biatch...

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Maddie said…

    Yeah, I use word identification and don't get those.

    I love your pictures. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home