My karma ran over my dogma...

Saturday, May 21, 2005

4th year trip

1: rafting

Like everyone else, I must post about how much the 4th year trip rocked. Actually, the only fun part was the rafting and the bus rides. I wasn’t in the same raft as my groupie, so I was sad even though my soul mates (Jeramie and Dru) were in my raft. We sucked; Ryan fell out twice, Henry once, and Dru once. Plus our guide hated us! And I was in the front and I was messing up but Dru was being perfect and matching her strokes like perfect and I was jealous! Then we had the grossest dinner ever, and went to see Star Wars.

2: Star Wars

It sucked.
It made me really sad, even though I didn’t watch Aniken or whatever his name is burn up cuz it was gross even though max said it was the best part. Ben kept leaning over and ruining the Padme scenes by going “babyyyyyyyyy”. On the way there, I was in a weird mood and I was humming and singing quietly for like ten minutes and finally Morrah’s like, ‘Hey, I know that song!’ And Henry’s like, ‘Its Ok, you sound good.’
And I had a little freak out cuz I didn’t know they were listening. But we were mostly there anyway. Henry sang “American Pie” it was the greatest ever!

3: ropes course

Then the ropes course sucked ass, we waited around for like 5 hours, and only did it once each. And you had to be careful where you looked cuz all the guys were wearing harnesses at some point and it was so gross! And then Jim… urg never mind.The bus back was really nice (I’m so friggin glad I wasn’t on the other bus). We played Wicked Words, and then I fell asleep for like an hour. When I woke up, Jordan was telling riddles and we had to figure them out by asking him questions. It was so fun! Then Jeramie fell asleep on me (I think she was asleep) and it was really sweet but it would have worked a lot better if I had had bigger boobs.

4: dance

I went to Julie's before the dance, with our groupie. I was in such a weird mood, what with Max telling us about her little explorations with Joe. I was really happy for her, then I was jealous, then I was upset for being jealous, and then I was happy again. Anyway, the dance rocked my socks off! the third years are so much better at dances then we could ever be even if we tried, it was crazy. That was the first time I've ever had so much fun at a dance. Samantha taught me the polka (OMGOMGOMG) which made my day right there, and then I Ryan-danced with Ryan, and Samantha and I Dorothy danced (wiz of oz) and I just had a great time.
See, I never learned how to dance because I never spent time in front of the mirror teaching myself like everyone else. SO I never knew 'how to dance'. Dances were hell previously, but this time, it just clicked, and I moved to the music. WHo knows whether I looked good or not, but the best part was that I didnt care! It was AMAZING! Except then Kirsten and Morrah made me sad because they were sad but I polka-ed with them and helped (I hope)! It was so sad at the end, it made me really moody.

5: Grace's

It was freezing cold and raining, and me, Momo, and Georgia all huddled together to keep warm in the car. We all changed into our pjs and got warm, though. THen I watched Grace and Ben's IM for like ages (It was actually really funny) while Dru made pizza. We were all cuddled on the couch and she was bustling around cooking the pizza, it was really funny.
In order not to group off, we all fit into grace's room. I was on a twin bed with Grace and Georgia, and we had to sort of spoon to make room. It was really fun though, especially when Rebecca was snoring really loudly.
Grace's dad made yumyum pancakes, and then my mom took Dru, Juliette, and Julie home.

6: The End.

It makes me so sad thinking of everything that happened, because it’s all over now. But i'm going to Bald Head next week, so when that's over I can cry. But I'd rather get it all out at once, so I'll wait till then to be sad.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Maddie said…

    Hah, your trip sounded a lot like ours. Execpt really different.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    what r u mad at me for?

    *and Australia is like, wtf mate?*

    *fucking kangaroos*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home