My karma ran over my dogma...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Recital

Well, I’m back from Bald Head, covered in mosquito bites and I have to pee. It was actually really fun, biking everywhere even though we only swam twice and it was freezing! Dru and I had lotsa fun, shouting in British accents while biking until the annoying third years got annoyed and we got tired of it. (Righto, chap?)
The bus got back late and I was freaking out cuz I was light for my recital rehearsal, but it ended up ok. I was only gone a freaking week, but already drama, I’m way out of the loop!
Catherine Alderman was praising me up and down afterwards (in front of Sadie who was after me) about how good I’d gotten and how much I’d improved over the last year, and it made me really happy because she’s not one of those people who holds your hand all the time. And Sadie came in and heard my last song, which made me really nervous, but then I got even more nervous because I knew I was nervous and how am I going to feel tomorrow?!?!? Last recital was at her house with just the kids and it was really cool, but this time, it’s at the library big room thingie with a stage and two stairs and a pianist and everything and I have to bow and everyone will be there with their parents and maybe their friends, I dunno, but omfg!
Ok calm down.
Crap.
Anyway, I’m so freaking nervous this SUCKS. Especially since I haven’t practiced this week at the beach. Maybe next year I’ll invite some friends like I’m supposed to. It would make me a lot nervous-er though. But then you all can stop bugging me to sing for you!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home