My karma ran over my dogma...

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Party Rant and Graduation

Yea, um, I kinda lost my temper...
Sorry if I snapped at you at the party, and if I didnt, well, fuck you.

Kirsten was like freaking out, and I got SO angry. Does anybody know or care that secondhand smoke could send her to the hospital, or take months off her life, or kill her? I don't know that much about CF, but I know enough to get mad. Those assholes were just like, ummm whatever. So I guess I'm mad at:

Rebecca: for being to busy making out to host her own damn party to make sure her friend didn't go to the hospital

Ryan/Megan: because I thought they were too cool to do sumthing like that (I don't care about the rest of the assholes)

And myself: I guess Kirsten needed me but I hate that I felt guilty leaving the party and considered what people would think and stuff...

maybe I should back up and talk about graduation.
Ya'll know how in the yearbook, the page of "you know you're at CFS when..."? well one of the things is "...when graduation ceremony consists of sitting in silence with boxes of tissues."
Well, that totally covers it. I guess I can blame it on the fact that I have a bad cold, but the truth was that I was crying buckets. The mound of tissues that Dru, Maddy, and mostly me produced was overflowing. I cried most when all my buddies got their roses, and then when Leon turned on the song "forever young". That was the hardest part. Oh and when Mig had me turn around and threw her arms around me. And then I got hugs from the hot guys... heehee.
After kinda puttering around afterwards, we went to the pool... YEAH!
TampaxMax I love your crazy tan!!

Then I pulled an Aja at the party with my short jean skirt and preppy little shirt. It was really fun until I got mad.
Thanks for doing that, though Becca- I still love you...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home