My karma ran over my dogma...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

SEX

Haha I bet you're dying to know what I have to say about sex now!

I hate the end of school, everything is so messed up. Messed-freaking-up. Or maybe it's just me changing, but it's like half summer and people are either walking around in a half-sleeping trance waiting for school to end, or freaking out cuz of stuff they haven't done yet or wish they should have, or people holding on to the last shreds of school not wanting it to end. I'm just not really thinking about it- it'll end when it ends. But that has put me in a nervous/sad-but-not-really-depressed/elated/ahhh what am I going to do in my spare time/ahh next year/ahhh SLEEP mood. The latter is encouraged by my explo Dreams, in which I sleep half the time anyway so spend most of it in a sort of stupor.
I have discovered a new love of embroidery (at least my version of it) and so I just sew away while Nancy is just talking. This is the class:
Samantha- teacher's pet-ing and asking for book titles to read out of class, etc. always the first one on a project
Maxine- buddying w/ me and talking about sex with David
David- hanging on to Max, looking at naked people in the dream books
Firsty boys- on the computer the whole time and making annoying comments and being really immature
Spencie- not picking up on social hints and being annoying
Austin- staying out of everyone's way
Spencer and Ryan- off in their own corner, offering weird/annoying/hysterical comments occaisonally

Whatever.

Unfortunatly, I have no miracle insights on the subject of sex, contrary to the title of this entry. It's just annoying the crap out of me.
And that's all, folks.

Until later,

Anna Ruth :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home