My karma ran over my dogma...

Friday, June 03, 2005

Puking

My throat hurts, my nose is all snotty, my stomach is nauseated, and I hate puking. It's funny, I'd rather have any kind of physical pain then throw up. Unfortunatly for me, that isn't an option.
To pass the time and get out of cleaning up, I'll list the synonyms for vomit. Sony, remember the great time we had thinking up all these? Did we ever look of a thesaurus? And I remember grossing your mom out in the car.

throw up
vomit
toss the cookies
ride the porcelain bus
puke
retch
upchuck
hurl
barf
regurgitate
spew
*praying to the porcelain god* (thank you, Joe)

was that all? I can't remember any more. Ahh, good old days.
I wanted to do the marbling paper thing at school, too. I never got to make a good one. Stupid people. Now I have to study for Spanish cuz I never got around to taking the test... grrr. I hate it.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger hayley said…

    im sorry ur not feeling well... im not feeling too hot either puking is never very fun though :'(

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Maddie said…

    no fair, I was throwing up on new year's. Only once though.

    Hope you get better quickly, Ruthie.

    Awesome pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home