My karma ran over my dogma...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Decisions

The recital went OK- I was really nervous and my legs and voice got really shaky and stuff and I swallowed some of the first song, but the next one was pretty good. Sadie did really well, grrrrr. I was talking to someone next to me, and I was like:
"I know her, she goes to my school."
and then because everyone was like doting on her, I was like,
"She's really annoying."
and then I felt really bad.

But she is annoying.

Anyway, I got home and shmoozed around till dinner, where I was faced with yet more soccer decisions. Although I missed tryouts, Pete called to say I was on the team.
He said that I was in the bubble between Navy and White, although Navy went premiere and White is still 2nd division. That's two levels apart. Or, providing I make the team, I could join the Strikers classic team, which went first division, as a sort of pathway to Navy. Also, it depends on how well I play with the Navy players and thier coach during the summer thing, Super Y League. Where everyone is amazingly good and really scary. I don't want to do it because I am scared. Plus Navy is REALLY GOOD. And I don't know if I want to play on a premiere team anyway, cuz that's like only a step down from state select, the best-in-the-state team(s) that play other states. I think (I'm pretty sure). SO therefore it's cutthroat and means my whole life dedication (an exaggeration but not by a lot) and I will have even less time for friends, school, and voice. Stupid stupid decisions. I hate them.

But I'm happy he thinks I'm that good.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger georgia said…

    congratulations!!! i don't know the details on your recital dealy, but its sounds very awesome! hehe and good for you for keeping up with soccer!!!! meh, i hope that works, though desisions DO suck a lot :)

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    i guess...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home