My karma ran over my dogma...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pee pee

The reason I haven't been on the computer for a few days is directly related to pee, hence the title. See, a while back the sewage pipes had a little leakage problema and kinda dripped pee on the carpet in the down-downstairs. (Those familiar with the down-downstairs, kindly recall those pipes on the ceiling, you know, the ones painted like tree branches? Yeah. Right over my computer.) Being a maniac-ly busy family, we didn't get around to getting a carpet cleaner person over till now, when I complained one more time about the smell (it actually wasnt that gross, it just had an odd smell.) However, getting a super carpet clean up job means that everything on the floor had to get off. Again, everyone familiar with the down-downstairs will remember what a disaster zone it is. So, we spent a billion hours cleaning everything off the floor, unpacking my computer, desk, etc., like EVERYTHING. What a wonderful activity to be doing when you are sick as a... sick as a... weasel?
Anyway, now the smell is gone, and the down-downstairs is SUPER-CLEAN- not neccesarily carpetwise, but everything is picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A miraccle:
I rest my case.
So that is my wonderful fabby-fab life, folks.
Oh, and I went shopping.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger hayley said…

    thats so nasty. pee is gross but mr hailey says you can live off it for 3 days if you have to before it messes up your kidneys and you die...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home