My karma ran over my dogma...

Saturday, July 02, 2005

A feeling

Left out

Thanks for telling me.
You forgot?
Didn’t care.
That hurts.

I'm sorry! Puppy eyes.
Hug.
Simper.
Turn away.

Be careful.
You’re treading on thin ice.

Why didn’t you tell me?

What? Oh. Shrug.

Silence.
Don’t push.

What?
Oh, so it’s me now?
I know it’s my fault.
It always is.
If I had done that, or this…

Listen to me.
I know I'm always busy.
I know sometimes I put soccer, or sleep, or whatever else I’ve planned over time with you.
I know I'm arrogant, overly eager, annoying.

But still won’t you trust me, confide in me?

I get your message.
I'm not wanted.
I don’t want to hear more.

Face on the pillow.
God you freak, stop way overreacting and get the fuck over it!

But why, then does the doubt keep surfacing?
And do I really want to know?
No, don't answer.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger hayley said…

    poor baby. you know you can always call if you need to talk... im here.

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    its not like that...its just a feeling...o nevermind

     

Post a Comment

<< Home