My karma ran over my dogma...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Guess what color my uniform for the summer league thingie is?

It's ORANGE! bright, neon orange. Which put me in a good mood even though we had to drive like 45 min. and we lost. BUT, I PLAYED! I didn't think that I would play much, cuz this is the thing with all the crazy- good Navy team people, but i played more than a half! I was so excited!

And guess what? Three airplane trips (Durham to Toronto, Toronto to Missoula, and Missoula to Durham) costs $681. Quite a deal, I'd say, considering one could buy 1 expensive flight for about that.
Eww this Nature Valley bar is tasteless. Maybe it's because my mouth and toungue are burnt from the hot chai i had at Francesca's after seeing Pilobolis, which, by the way, was AMAZING! just... awesome.

And guess what? A six- legged puppy with two penises was found in Malaysia! Go here for details.

Anyway, I got home, showered, made my Father's Day present. Got on the computer. Fell into a stinking hole of bad-mood-iness.
So weird. I never had time before to have the luxury of sitting on my bad moods and letting them fester- I usually just worked or soccered them out. But recently I've been having all these weird moods, and biting off the heads of everyone around me. Maybe it's that honored summer tradition: who can have-the-most-fun-and-do-the-most-stuff-and-see-the-most-friends before the next year. Cuz i simply suck at that game.
Or maybe it's cuz Meg and Mad just got back from Bald Head together, JPO and JJ are at Emerald Pt. together, Sonja's going to Austria, Joe's going to Sweden, Max went to the beach, and we decided not to go to Italy. I have...
God, I just forgot what I was going to say. I just get sad, or mad, or depressed whenever tiny things happen, ditto with things cheering me up.
See, I actually have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm just some random teenager spilling shit over the internet, ranting on about nonsense without realizing that no one cares, not even she will care, given a month, a week, a few days. So what's the point?
The point must be to put myself in a good mood so I can enjoy going out to Sitar India for Father's Day tonight, I think. Yes, that must be it. See, now I know why people spaz out- their body says, "whoa, you're getting way too serious." What i need is a nice, big, spaz attack with somebody. Anyone game?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger hayley said…

    sounds fun... i think i like indian food but it sounds good at any rate lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home