My karma ran over my dogma...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Summer blues

I hate summer.

I have this lingering feeling always clinging to me that there's so much important stuff to do that I'm not doing but can't for the life of me remember what, although I know it is not writing in my blog.

I haven't been doing much of anything. I went to the first ADF dance, which pretty much sucked. I cleaned up all the icons of my computer, fucked up iTunes, read a lot, slept a lot, etc.

BUT, weaving camp is approaching! We finished sanding and oiling the looms last week, and today we're going to buy wool. Although Max and Mad are both at the beach so it'll just be Kathryn, me, and my bitchy little *$%#@ sister. In case you haven't noticed, she just really pissed me off. AND while I was (sortof) patiently explaining to her why what she had done pissed me off, she just walked out the door................................

Speaking of which, she went to her voice lesson yesterday, right before I went. Have I mentioned this new annoyance yet? I don't think so...
Anyway, my MOTHER decided that she was sick of hearing Molly go around singing off-key all the time, and decided Molly was going for voice too. It wasn't even Molly's decision! So now, in addition to wriggling her way into my special thing, she's also starting way earlier and way better than me when I started. It's SUPPOSEDLY going to only last over the summer, but yea right. Like she's going to want to stop after a few lessons. We both do soccer, but I don't really mind that cuz she's only in rec. But with singing, she had effectively stolen it from me! Molly is taking it from the same person, using my books, and singing songs from Pocahontas, God help us all.

I just wish there was something really important that I was doing. I don't usually get too depressed like some people because I have soccer, always too busy to like, dwell on stuff. But now it's all coming crashing down. No that's too melodramatic. I just wish I had something to do.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    sony good idea exept id eat them first.....

    and jp, i was gonna to call u about it but then i decided to call u after u'd seen it so yea.. talk to u soon!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Maddie said…

    That's exactly how I felt before starting counseloring. Except minus the little sister part.

    Anyway, I hope you can get happy soon. And in the meantime, don't hesitate to send brownies to me too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home